We go to church every week, and we dress up for church. My daughter and I wear dresses or skirt and blouse, my boys wear dress pants and dress shirt, and my husband wears dress pants, dress shirt and tie. Yep, we look pretty spiffy.
After watching daddy wear ties all these years, my 6 year old has finally decided that he needs some ties of his own. I don’t know if you’ve ever tried finding boys ties, but I’ve had the hardest time finding them at the stores I shop at. I don’t want to have to purchase a shirt just to get a tie, and when I do find ties sold separately the styles are ugly or they look cheap, and many are priced much higher than I’m willing to spend for the quality.
Thanks to ABCNeckties, my problems are over! ABCNeckties has a huge assortment of quality mens ties and boys ties, and they even offer bow ties and extra long ties.
With so many styles available, there is something for every taste. Prices are affordable, and you won’t get taken on shipping charges; There’s a flat $2.95 shipping charge, and if you order over $30 shipping is free! There are frequent sales on the site as well.
We were sent the boys Logan tie to review. I am always hesitant when purchasing things online, since you are never sure the quality you’re going to get. I was very pleased when I opened the package and saw the quality of this tie. It is 100% silk and feels every bit of it! My son was so excited and could not wait to be able to wear it.Doesn’t he look sharp? Not only is this tie perfect for church, but will also be nice for family pictures (maybe for a family Christmas card photo this year?). I already have my eye on a few more ties for my sons and my husband. I may even have to buy matching ties for my boys. Yeah, I’m cheesy like that.
Buy it: You can purchase the Logan tie for $25.
Be sure to follow ABCNeckties on Facebook and twitter and stay in the know!
Win it! ABCNeckties is offering a $25 gift card to shop for that perfect tie you’re looking for!
Mandatory entry: Go to ABCNeckties.com and tell me what you’d choose! Please be sure to leave your email address so I have a way to contact you if you win!!
Extra entries (worth 1 entry unless stated otherwise):
1. “Like” ABCNeckties on Facebook and let them know The Jacobsen Family sent you! Please leave me your Facebook name so I can check!
2. Follow ABCNeckties on twitter. Leave me your twitter ID so I can check!
3. Publicly follow the ABCNeckties blog.
4. Follow my blog publicly via GFC on left sidebar (2 entries)
5. Subscribe to my blog via email on left sidebar (3 entries)
6. “Like” The Jacobsen Family on Facebook. Please leave me your Facebook name so I can check! ! (3 entries)
7. Follow me on twitter. Leave me your twitter ID so I can check!
8. Tweet about this giveaway (1 tweet per day). Please include @abcneckties and @JacobsenFamily in your tweet. Be sure to leave a link to your tweet! You may use the following if you’d like:
#Win a $25 gift card to @abcneckties @JacobsenFamily http://tinyurl.com/2wt2bxp #giveaway Ends 11/20
9. Add my button to your sidebar (you can find it on the left sidebar). Be sure to leave a link to your site so I can check! (2 entries)
10. Become a public follower of the Arizona Mama blog
11. Become a public follower of The Mommy Times blog
12. Become a public follower of the Happily Southern blog
This giveaway will be open until 11/20 at 11:59pm (MST). Winner will be chosen via random.org and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.