Have you heard of the PlasmaCar? It’s a new favorite outdoor toy for my children!
The PlasmaCar is the perfect ride on toy for your child! The PlasmaCar comes in 5 different color combinations. It requires no batteries, pedals, gears or electric parts to make the car go. Just use your energy to turn the wheel back and forth and the car goes! Fun, and also great exercise for your kiddos! And it’s quiet; the PlasmaCar harnesses the natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force and friction (which opens up the possibility of a good science lesson for you kids as well)! The PlasmaCar has won tons of awards too! It looks super cool, and is made of strong, durable plastic that should hold up through the toughest kid. If additional replacement parts are required, you can make a simple phone call to order them!
My kids were begging to ride this as soon as they saw the box. When I opened the box, I found there was some assembly required, but it was very, very simple. It didn’t take long to get it all put together, and it didn’t take us long to discovered that the PlasmaCar was going to be fun for the entire family! Yes, ALL of us! With a weight limit of up to 220 lbs, even my husband and I are able to ride on it! We all took turns, though the kids were not eager to share.
The PlasmaCar makes an awesome, affordable gift for birthdays, Christmas, or any time! I love knowing my kids are being entertained while spending time getting exercise and being outdoors.
Buy It: Check the PlasmaCar website to find a location near you that sells the PlasmaCar. Retail price is about $69.95, but many places and websites offer it for less.
Win It: PlasmaCar has offered a Blue PlasmaCar to one lucky reader! Contest is open to Continental U.S.
Mandatory entry: You must be a public follower of this blog via GFC to enter this giveaway! Then head over to PlasmaCar and tell me what your favorite feature of the PlasmaCar is! Please leave your email address so I have a way to contact you if you win!
Extra entries (worth 1 entry unless stated otherwise):
1. Leave a comment on the PlasmaCar Facebook page thanking them for the giveaway (2 entries)
2. Enter the PlasmaCar giveaway at Arizona Mama! (2 entries)
3. “Like” The Jacobsen Family on Facebook. Please leave me your Facebook name so I can check! (2 entries)
4. Subscribe to my blog via email on left sidebar (2 entries)
5. Follow PlasmaCar on twitter. Leave me your twitter ID so I can check!
6. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Can be done 3x per day, but tweets must be at least 1 hour apart!). Please include @PlaSmart and @JacobsenFamily in your tweet. Be sure to leave a link to your tweet! You may use the following if you’d like:
#Win a PlasmaCar from @PlaSmart & @JacobsenFamily during #fortheboys birthday event! #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/6kvwas2 ends 7/9
7. Add my button to your sidebar (you can find it on the left sidebar). Be sure to leave a link to your site so I can check!
8. Add the “A Birthday Event: For the Boys!” button to your sidebar (you can find it on the left sidebar). Be sure to leave a link to your site so I can check!
9. Enter any of my other current giveaways (unlimited entries)
10. Leave a new comment on any other post (unlimited entries)
This giveaway will be open until 07/09 at 11:59pm (MST). Winner will be chosen via random.org and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.