I learned about The Baby Store Plus just over a year ago when I was newly pregnant and trying to find baby and cloth diaper items and giveaways. I chatted with Anna, owner of The Baby Store Plus, on twitter a few times, and was really impressed with how down to earth she was. I guess I had this idea in my mind of how a business owner would be with a nobody mom blogger like me, and was pleasantly surprised to be having a conversation with her about, well probably nothing important, just life. But this is exactly the kind of person you deal with when you do business with The Baby Store Plus.
Customer service is better than any I’ve ever experienced. If you need to contact them, you can get help via live chat on The Baby Store Plus website. If for some reason they happen to be offline and unavailable to chat with you live on the computer, you can call them. Know where your phone call goes to? A cell phone, which is turned on pretty much all of the time other than when they are sleeping. Now tell me, what company do you know that gives you that kind of customer service?? I can’t think of one…
But the awesomeness that is The Baby Store Plus doesn’t stop there! There is a huge variety of items available at The Baby Store Plus shop; Items for Moms or Moms-to-be, Breastfeeding supplies, Diapers and Diapering supplies, items for Baby… Pretty much anything you’d need! There’s even a section of items that ship for free! On items that do not have free shipping, shipping is only $6.95, no matter how much you buy! And if the shipping weight of your purchases is less than 13oz, shipping is only $3.95! All orders received by 10 AM Mountain Standard Time are shipped the same day! I experienced this personally when I spoke with Anna about the item I would be reviewing. I got an email with the shipping info the very same day, and within a few short days my package arrived!
I can seriously go on and on and on about the many amazing, awesome things about Anna and The Baby Store Plus. However, I’m sure you’re all anxious to hear my review on the Zoobie pet we received!
If you are unfamiliar with Zoobie Pets, they are a plush toy that can be used as a pillow, and also has a fleece blanket zipped into them!
The minute Kojo was in his reach, Connor made a beeline for it! I have a feeling we may need to be getting him his very own Baby Kojo the Croc Zoobie!
Extra entries (worth 1 entry unless stated otherwise):
1. Like The Baby Store Plus on Facebook. Leave a comment thanking them for the giveaway! (2 entries)
2. Enter The Baby Store Plus giveaway at Arizona Mama! (2 entries)
3. “Like” The Jacobsen Family on Facebook. Please leave me your Facebook name so I can check! (2 entries)
4. Publicly follow The Baby Store Plus blog via GFC
7. Follow The Baby Store Plus on twitter. Leave me your twitter ID so I can check!
8. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Can be done 3x per day, but tweets must be at least 1 hour apart!). Please include @BabyStorePlus and @JacobsenFamily in your tweet. Be sure to leave a link to your tweet! You may use the following if you’d like:
#Win a $25 eGiftCard from @BabyStorePlus & @JacobsenFamily during #fortheboys bday event! #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/3jvuhcu ends 6/19
9. Add my button to your sidebar (you can find it on the left sidebar). Be sure to leave a link to your site so I can check!
10. Add the “A Birthday Event: For the Boys!” button to your sidebar (you can find it on the left sidebar). Be sure to leave a link to your site so I can check!
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways (unlimited entries)
12. Leave a new comment on any other post (unlimited entries)
13. If you posted the event button or blogged early and commented here or here, add your extra entries! (5 entries for the button, 5 entries for blogging)
This giveaway will be open until 06/19 at 11:59pm (MST). Winner will be chosen via random.org and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.