Time for the final review/giveaway for the birthday event!!
ZipBin by Neat-Oh is a mom invented product. One look at a ZipBin and that’s pretty obvious. I mean, who else besides a parent would think of a storage bin that doubles as a play mat?! Genius!
Logan loves Legos. He has tons of them, and it’s been difficult keeping them from getting lost amongst his other toys. We finally bought a few shoe boxes to keep them in, but those shoe boxes are sure boring to look at, and they don’t double as a play mat! So when I saw the new Lego Star Wars ZipBins, I was hooked. I just knew Logan would love them, and would enjoy using them with his Lego Star Wars sets. I was so excited when ZipBin allowed me to review the Lego StarWars ZipBin Medium Toybox & Playmat. for the birthday event!
We have not been disappointed! This ZipBin is awesome! It looks so cool, and is a great size to keep Logan’s Star Wars Legos. The material is durable and sturdy. It has handles that make it easier to carry, and a box top that velcros on to keep all the toys secured inside. The zippers are easy to zip and unzip.
Logan immediately got out his Star Wars Legos and set them up to play on the mat. When he was done, he just zipped up the sides, put the top on and carried them to his room to put up; a much quicker and easier clean-up than usual!
Besides the Classic toyboxes and playmats, ZipBins also has mini ZipBins (a smaller, more compact version of the original), ZipBin backpacks (perfect for playing on-the-go), and Barbie ZipBins, Hot Wheels ZipBins, and multiple Lego brand ZipBins!!
With so many different styles to chose from, you’re sure to find the perfect one for your birthday boy or girl! Remember, this would make an awesome Christmas gift too!
Win It: Neat-Oh! has offered your choice of ZipBin to one lucky reader! Contest is open to U.S.
Mandatory entry: You must be a public follower of this blog via GFC to enter this giveaway! Then head over to the ZipBin designs by Neat-Oh! Facebook page and “like” them! Please leave me your Facebook name so I can check, and also leave your email address so I have a way to contact you if you win!
Extra entries (worth 1 entry unless stated otherwise):
1. Head over to the Neat-Oh! website and tell me which ZipBin you would choose
2. Leave a comment on the ZipBin designs by Neat-Oh! Facebook page thanking them for the giveaway (2 entries) You may copy and paste this if you’d like:
Thank you for the giveaway at the Jacobsen Family blog! http://tinyurl.com/6ajfxye
3. Enter the ZipBin giveaway at Arizona Mama! (2 entries)
4. “Like” The Jacobsen Family on Facebook. Please leave me your Facebook name so I can check! (2 entries)
5. Subscribe to my blog via email on left sidebar (2 entries)
6. Follow Neat-Oh! on twitter. Leave me your twitter ID so I can check!
7. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Can be done 3x per day, but tweets must be at least 1 hour apart!). Please include @Neat_oh and @JacobsenFamily in your tweet. Be sure to leave a link to your tweet, and post as you tweet! You may use the following if you’d like:
#Win your choice of ZipBin (Toybox and playmat in one!) from @Neat_oh & @JacobsenFamily #fortheboys #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/6ajfxye ends 7/9
8. Add my button to your sidebar (you can find it on the left sidebar). Be sure to leave a link to your site so I can check!
9. Add the “A Birthday Event: For the Boys!” button to your sidebar (you can find it on the left sidebar). Be sure to leave a link to your site so I can check!
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways (unlimited entries)
11. Leave a new comment on any other post (unlimited entries)
This giveaway will be open until 07/09 at 11:59pm (MST). Winner will be chosen via random.org and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.