I don’t know about your kids, but my kids LOVE to play dress-up. Brooke, of course, has many dress up costumes and loves to dress up as a princess, angel or fairy, and often ropes her brothers into it as well. Being the little brother, Erik will do just about anything Brooke asks him to do, even dressing up in Brooke’s princess or Tinkerbell gowns! Of course, he’ll carry around a toy gun- you know, to look more manly and all- and hunt monsters.
Occasionally, Logan- my 7 year old- will be in a goofy mood and put on the princess costume to get a laugh, but usually he doesn’t participate much because he has only a few kids dress up costumes. So when I was offered a review for Wholesale Costume Club, I jumped at the opportunity and got a new costume for Logan.
Wholesale Costume Club has tons of different costumes to choose from. Whether you’re looking for women’s costumes, men’s costumes, costumes for girls or costumes for boys, even costumes for your infant or toddler, you will find what you’re looking for at Wholeslae Costume Club. I am very impressed with all of the different characters to choose from. Prices are amazing, but you can get even better prices if you are a member of Wholesale Costume Club.
As I mentioned before, Logan loves Star Wars, so it didn’t take long for me to choose the costume I wanted for him.
He was ecstatic when he opened the package and saw one of his favorite Star Wars characters: Obi Wan Kenobi. He put it on immediately. I was pleased to see that the size we ordered fit him perfectly. Oftentimes sizes vary depending on where you purchase. I ordered the size Logan currently wears, and it fit just right! The material is soft and comfortable. This costume came with a tan, white and black tunic, black pants with attached white boot tops, a belt and a mask. The lightsaber was not included in the costume, but at Wholesale Costume Club, you can purchase many different accessories to accompany your costume!
This costume has really been a hit with him, as well as with Erik. With Erik’s birthday coming up, we will probably be getting him his own dress up costume from Wholesale Costume Club! It’s never too early to start purchasing for Christmas either, and with the low low prices at Wholesale Costume Club, all of the kids may be getting more dress up costumes for Christmas!
Buy It: The Child’s Obi Wan Kenobi costume can be purchased for $22.98 for non-members of Wholesale Costume Club, or $20.96 for members!
Win It: Wholesale Costume Club has generously offered a 1-year membership to 2 of my readers! That’s right, 2 of you will be getting a 1-year membership to Wholesale Costume Club to purchase costumes for your family!
Mandatory entry: You must be a public follower of this blog via GFC to enter this giveaway! Then head over to Wholesale Costume Club and tell me what your favorite costume is! Please be sure to leave your email address so I have a way to contact you if you win!!
Extra entries (worth 1 entry unless stated otherwise):
1. Follow Wholesale Costume Club on twitter. Leave me your twitter ID so I can check!
2. “Like” Wholesale Costume Club on Facebook and thank them for the giveaway at The Jacobsen Family blog! Please leave me your Facebook name so I can check! (2 entries) You may copy and paste this if you’d like:
Thank you for the giveaway at The Jacobsen Family Blog! http://tinyurl.com/6dflfyq
3. Subscribe to my blog via email on left sidebar (2 entries)
4. “Like” The Jacobsen Family on Facebook. Please leave me your Facebook name so I can check! (3 entries)
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Can be done 3x per day, but tweets must be at least 1 hour apart!). Please include @CostumeClub and @JacobsenFamily in your tweet. Be sure to leave a link to your tweet, and post as you tweet! You may use the following if you’d like:
Purchase costumes for your whole family! #Win a 1-year membership to @CostumeClub @JacobsenFamily http://tinyurl.com/6dflfyq #giveaway 7/10
6. Add my button to your sidebar (you can find it on the left sidebar). Be sure to leave a link to your site so I can check!
7. Enter any of my other current giveaways (unlimited entries)
8. Leave a new comment on any other post (unlimited entries)
This giveaway will be open until 07/10 at 11:59pm (MST). Winner will be chosen via random.org and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.