Boneless pork tenderloin was on mega sale recently, so I bought quite a bit. One of the ones we bought was 11 pounds (!), so I baked half of it for dinner one night and then decided I wanted to make a stew with the other half.
- 5lbs boneless pork tenderloin, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 3 cups chopped carrots
- 3 large yellow potatoes, cut in chunks
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- cilantro (for garnish, or more if you like)
- Combine all ingredients (less the cilantro) in crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 4 hours).
- Top with cilantro and enjoy!
Shared with these awesome blogs/link parties: Food on Friday,