As I stated in my International Delight Iced Coffee post, I made these truffles (recipe provided by International Delight) for the party in honor of National Coffee Day. They are quite rich, but delicious!
Milk Chocolate Cafe Truffles
Write a review
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup International Delight Iced Coffee, any flavor (I used Original)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- chocolate sprinkles, cocoa powder, for rolling
- Combine chocolate, Iced Coffee and butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture becomes smooth. Be careful no to let chocolate burn.
- Pour mixture into a shallow bowl and roll between palms to form balls.
- Roll each ball in sprinkles, cocoa or candy.
- Place truffles on a cookie sheet and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator.
Full Time Mama http://www.fulltimemama.com/