Wordless Wednesday- She’ll Learn

My cousin (single, 22 years old) took my 2-year-old to the bathroom while we were out recently. He insisted she go OUT of the stall and let him go by himself. She listened to him, and he did what a 2-year-old does… Forgot to ‘point it down’ when he sat and it went thru the seat and all over his clothes.  She sent me a text, and while she waited for me to go to the car to get a change of clothes, this was her solution…

Accident

Bahaha!  I think she’s learned not to let him go alone again. :)

For more WW visit Woven By Words, Go Graham Go and the WW HQ.

zv7qrnb

Comments

1. I suppose we all gotta learn somehow, LOL!

2. That is too funny! I think it will also help her make sure she is ready for kids before she has them, hehe :)

3. She’ll remember this when she has her own, for sure!! Good thing you had a change of clothes!

4. That’s why you always have a change of clothes!! Funny!

5. Too funny!

6. OMGosh HAHAHAHA!!! SO FUNNY!!

7. AHAHAHAHA! That’s funny! Yep, she’ll definitely never let him go by himself again. ;)

8. Good advice! I’ll have to remember the “point it down” when our son is that age, LOL!

9. LOL thats funny…but at least she now knows lesson learned :)

10. Haha too funny! Yep she learned:)

11. LOL! That’s great! :-)

12. Ugh… boys! So funny!

13. TOO FUNNY!!!! Good thing mama had clothes in the car!!! LOL

14. Laura Grace Andry says:

hilarious! My son would totally do this too. He is all about hi “PRIVACY!” and yet… mom gets no privacy. funny how that works huh?

• Totally! LOL! Connor doesn’t care with me in there with him (he’s used to it I guess?), but for some reason with his cousin he feels the need for privacy… lol

15. HAHAHA! Love it! Thank goodness I am potty training a girl right now. After I “master” this potty training thing, THEN I think I can train a boy! :)

16. bwuahaha

17. Too funny! lol I’m so glad I’m passed that stage. :)

18. Oh man, that’s hilarious. Good thing it’s a lesson she learned early, now she’ll be prepared if she ever has a boy!

19. I can relate in the middle of potty training my boy right now

20. Oh, little boys and potty learning! We just got through that, but still have a catastrophe (like pooped pants at Target) once in a great while. It’s never boring! haha

21. Sandy VanHoey says:

haha, she is learning quickly. Alone at 2 just doesn’t work.

22. Carrie Phelps says:

Being a Mother, Foster Mother & now a Mimi and even recently made that mistake! Apparently I didn’t learn or had forgotten what a terrible aim they can be! LOL, it’s now fresh in my thoughts and not to be forgotten anytime soon!

23. joanna garcia says:

OMG lol too funny!!

24. sounds like she needs some more babysitting time to help her learn all the tips and tricks…how about booking her for a month of friday nights!

25. That is so funny! I have a baby boy and I have no idea how i’ll teach him to go potty so I hope this doesn’t happen to me but if it does, i’ll definitely take a picture and show it to him when he’s a teenager! :) lol

26. courtney b says:

LOL hope i’ve never been in that bathroom!

27. Shirley Dubon says:

This is why I always take a change of clothes for my 2 year old:-) My husband won’t understand me until something like this happens!

28. Oh my goodness! Hahaha

29. Sounds about right :)

30. Amanda Alvarado says:

That is too funny! My dd does that with her aunts and grandma – doesn’t want them in there with her…but she doesn’t have to worry about pointing down! LOL She’s even tried to keep me out! Not happening!

31. That’s funny. I know I was always very careful about letting lil c go himself – just to make sure that he pointed down…

32. I think people who have never had children do not realize that sometimes they need to be redirected ;) Maybe you can give her some hints for next time. Better yet, post them here so we can all hand them out!