Random Acts Of Cuteness- Cute

cute connorMy 2-year-old Connor has been potty trained (daytime, still working on nighttime) since before he was 2, but lately we’ve been having issues with accidents throughout the day; the kid just can’t bring himself to stop playing long enough to go, and by the time he finally decides to try and make it he leaks… a lot.

We’ve tried taking him or sending him often to prevent this, but there are times when even 5 minutes after he has just gone, he’s wet.  So we’ve resorted to stern words or discipline in hopes that will help.

Upon a recent trip to my mom’s house, he had this same issue.  While grammy was having a stern talk with him and getting ready to put him in time out, he tried talking his way out of it; “But I tute (cute), but I tute!!”  Apparently not “tute” enough, because he still had the time out.  That was his last accident for the day though, and it sure makes for a fun story now!

Comments

1. Aw! “Tute” doesn’t work? LOL!

2. awww he is tute! Jayden used to say, “but mama I love you.” when I’d put him in time out. Melts your heart, but he still went to time out.

3. joanna garcia says:

aww he is too tute!! love it!

4. But that’s too Tute!

5. Heather McKenzie Carter says:

My 2 year old son is doing the same thing 🙂 We’ll look back on these moments and remember how tute they were back then 🙂

6. Brianna Ashley says:

“Tute” never seems to cut it at our Granny’s house either! 🙂

7. I love this so much. My little one is too young to talk but I have a nephew that says cute things like that. I always tell my sister to write things like that down because they are so adorable.

8. cute story! 😀 We had a hard time getting lil c potty trianed… he was the same way – too busy to go potty

9. Betty Baez says:

aaw how cute! my little one likes to talk his way out of a time out he immediately starts “i sorry, love you” it melts my heart

10. Bethanne says:

Hang in there! I have 5 kiddos and most took until 3 1/2 to be potty trained. I have realized they will do it when they are ready. 🙂

11. Rebecca says:

I think he’s “tute” enough to have avoided a time out for that one 🙂