Wordless Wednesday- Hot Tubbin’

53* outside and these crazy boys were loving the hot tub!

Hot Tub

For more WW visit Woven By Words, Go Graham Go, and the WW HQ.

Comments

1. This is hilarious. I love it!

2. They are too cute! I love hot tubs in cold weather.

3. Look at those crazy dudes!

4. Felicia says:

They look so proud of themselves! Hey, 53 degrees is spring here!!

5. Janet W. says:

So cute! I bet they feel so cool!

6. joanna garcia says:

omg how awesome!! my kids would love this too!

7. teresa herrera-honores says:

they look like they had such great fun! how exciting to be able to do that!

8. lol I LOVE the hot tub during the cold weather, even when it is snowing outside!

9. I love hot tubs!! Looks like they had fun!

10. lol Look at all those muscles! What a fun time, and a great one to show to some future girlfriends!

11. LOL! Great picture!! They definitely look like they were having a blast! 🙂

12. ha! My little sister has a hot tub and is swearing by her winter hot tub time. I cannot imagine, but I have also never done a hot tub outdoors in the winter.

• I’m with you, but I’m told you get so warm in there that the cold air feels great when you get out…? Not sure I want to try it… LOL

13. LMBO! That is hilarious! This will be good bribery material at a later date! Hang on to that pic!!!

14. Looks like fun.. I wish our hot tub worked.

15. So cute!

16. Awww! That is so stinkin cute. And is that at your house? If so I am coming over, LOL.

• Not my house, it’s the kids’ Pappa’s house. It’s close though (and you can come over anytime)! 🙂

17. Bunch of goofballs!

18. courtney b says:

lots of fun! who doesn’t love a hot tub?

19. Brrr… they don’t seem to mind the temp outside! I wish we could get the one here working. It is huge and came with the house but we haven’t touched it for over 2 years. 🙁

20. I’m so jealous!!! LOL Not only of the hot tub, but of the 53 degree weather!!! HAHA!

21. Cute boys! Looks like they are having fun! I want to go in a hottub! It’d feel so good! 🙂

22. It looks like everyone is having a blast! I want a hottub too:)

23. Love it!!! How funny are they. Things I get to look forward to as my boys get older lol

24. clarissa says:

its been so cold here i am jealous of your 53 degree temps!

25. wow…someone’s having a good time 🙂