Whether you’re ready to admit it or not, we’re almost into the fourth month of 2015. That’s right, it’s almost April. April may bring showers (unless you live in Arizona and then you’re outta luck), but this year April also brings an early Easter on April 5th. I don’t know about you, but that thought puts me in a bit of a panic. Think about it; Easter is less than 4 weeks away. I feel like I’m still recovering from the winter holidays so the thought of putting in a ton of work decorating, prepping, and cooking for Easter makes me want to lose my mind. In order to calm myself I came up with a few ideas to make entertaining and managing my time a bit easier and more fun.
- -Set the table and decorate the night before. One less thing to have to do ON Easter Day!
- -Less is more. No need to hang streamers and sprinkle Easter Eggs around the house. A simple floral decoration on the table looks nice without much effort.
- -Let someone else do the cooking for you; Pre-order your Easter dinner! Getting precooked food is perfect because you’ll only need to re-warm it to serve!
- -Use disposable serving trays, plates, silverware, etc to avoid having to wash all of the dishes, especially if you’re having a large family get-together. To do this while still achieving a nicer, more formal look, search for pretty patterns and prints or even clear. You can also purchase the plastic forks/spoons/knives in silver that actually looks like silverware.
- -Bring the serving dishes to the table to make it easy to get seconds.
My favorite of those is to let someone else do the cooking for you, which is why it makes complete sense to let HoneyBaked Ham take care of the cooking!
Since 1957, HoneyBaked has been making holidays stress-free and delicious for families. From their fabulous HoneyBaked Ham- which is slow-smoked for more than twenty hours for unparalleled tenderness- and delicious turkey breast- available in smoked or roasted flavors- and both featuring that classic HoneyBaked crunchy glaze and pre-sliced for convenience, your Easter meal staple is bound to be a mouthwatering hit. They don’t stop at meats, however! From stuffing, sweet potato souffle, garlic mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and more tasty sides, plus delicious seasonal pies for dessert, they’ve definitely got you totally covered! Best thing is that all of the food is easy to prepare (it’s all precooked and just needs re-warming) and tastes delicious, so you won’t be shorted on flavor for convenience. It’s the perfect solution for your Easter meal.
If you’d like to try HoneyBaked Ham for your Easter dinner, use this limited-time coupon for $5 off any purchase of $50 or more! Offer valid 3.14.15 – 4.4.15. Must present coupon at time of purchase to receive offer. May not be combined with any other offer. One coupon per person at participating retail store locations. While supplies last.